Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2 questions regarding game play

sololocosololoco Member Posts: 542

I've been triying to find a rear mounted weapon but I don't think I have.'ll seen any.  Now I know the weapons for the front say "front" weapons but do the rear ones say rear weapons or not?  Or can you use a weapon that does not say front weapon on the rear slot?

I tried to put an object in the auction house put once I dropped it in the slot, it bounced back into my inventory.  I checked to make sure the object wasn't bound to me, it wasn't customized for me so why did this happen?

Some people have ridiculous crazy prices in the AH but I see this is all games.  I saw a can of paint for almost 2 bars which is very expensive in the game. Do these people actually think someone will actually pay insane prices like this for mediocre objects? I guess so.

I like the quick pace of this game. I'm playing Vanguard but the game has really bad perfromance issues even though I have a more then better qualified computer.  And I really expected more then it has to offer.  They have a weird system where a level 10, 5 dot creature will take out a player of the same level or even a level or two above it every time. Plus I'm a bit tired of the Mages, Elves, magic stuff right now.  I want something different which AA provides.

I"ve soloed to where I am now at level 12 and it's great.

Thanks for any help here.

Comments

• HeLL_SNXHeLL_SNX Member Posts: 239

Check the items level and class requirement before you try to equip it.

If it doesn't state any class requirement it should be ok to equip as long as you are the right level or higher.

Rear weps are pretty obvious.

Calterop droppers.

Smoke droppers.

Flaming oilslick droppers.

Seeking mine droppers.

MIne droppers.

^^JUst some of the rear weps available.

There are also Melee weps that you equip to the front of your chassis for ramming damage.

Also worthy of note, you will pickup weapons that are intended for other classes.

For example if you are playing an Agent, you can only equip SMALL weapons.

SO trying to equip a LARGE or a MEDIUM wep will not work.

CHeck your chassis details (mouseover your chassis key) to find out what types of weps you can equip.

WHAT IS AUTO ASSAULT?
    AUTO ASSAULT 14 DAY TRIAL
    "It is the nature of herds that they flock to where there are more of the same not more quality."

• sololocosololoco Member Posts: 542

Well, the first time 1 item was rejected at the AH as it was customized, soulbound to me but I checked the other items and they were also rejected from the Ah, that I don't know why. 

I haven't seen any weapons for the rear  and I've checked the npc vendors as well as the AH.  Any specific place I can find them? I'm level 13 I believe.

btw thanks for your help

• StoneysilencStoneysilenc Member Posts: 369
    I don't think you can get a rear weapon till a higher level.  Not sure what level but I think it is 25-30ish?  Don't remember.  I got a mine dropper on my 37 Mutant Champion.  I don't remember when I got it but it wasn't too long ago.  I think I also only ever seen them as loot drops.

• HeLL_SNXHeLL_SNX Member Posts: 239
    Yeh you wont get a rear wep till around 25/30.

WHAT IS AUTO ASSAULT?
    AUTO ASSAULT 14 DAY TRIAL
    "It is the nature of herds that they flock to where there are more of the same not more quality."