Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Used to have an AA account? PLay FREE on 16th!

2»

Comments

• MaldachMaldach Member Posts: 399
    Viral marketing ftw.
  • HeLL_SNXHeLL_SNX Member Posts: 239
    what does that mean?

WHAT IS AUTO ASSAULT?
    AUTO ASSAULT 14 DAY TRIAL
    "It is the nature of herds that they flock to where there are more of the same not more quality."

• trozyxxxtrozyxxx Member UncommonPosts: 249

I stopped playing before the servers merged, now I cant transfer my toons unless I resub :(

Iv started a lvl1 but .....its anoying i cant pick up where I was, running around in a starter car and no money is a bit dementing :)

• QwirkQwirk Member Posts: 136

So now that the "y'all come back now" weekend is over....

How many are resubbing?
    (I saw quite a few in faction chat last night so I thought I'd throw this up here).

Personally,
    want to,
    can't this month,
    expect to by this time next month

• bonobotheorybonobotheory Member UncommonPosts: 1,007
    Looks like a bit of Auto Assault hype has been going around these boards.  So I downloaded the trial, and I'm loving it!  I just might subscribe when my 14 days is up.
  • sekrogsekrog Member Posts: 261
    Originally posted by bonobotheory

Looks like a bit of Auto Assault hype has been going around these boards.  So I downloaded the trial, and I'm loving it!  I just might subscribe when my 14 days is up.

Suprisingly fun, isn't it? Good to have you around!

If you decide to subscribe, jump onto Amazon.com and pick up the game and guide for virtually nothing (<$10). I've found the Prima guide quite useful (especially im crafting).

I'm still on my 30 days free from subscribing, but I've found the questing lore on the Mutant side worth the read...and I'm one that usually just skips to the "How many do I have to kill?" part.

• bonobotheorybonobotheory Member UncommonPosts: 1,007
    Originally posted by sekrog

Originally posted by bonobotheory

Suprisingly fun, isn't it? Good to have you around! If you decide to subscribe, jump onto Amazon.com and pick up the game and guide for virtually nothing (<$10). I've found the Prima guide quite useful (especially im crafting). I'm still on my 30 days free from subscribing, but I've found the questing lore on the Mutant side worth the read...and I'm one that usually just skips to the "How many do I have to kill?" part. Have you read this bit of mutant fiction?  dopass.com/lostfather

It's written by Snipehunter, the guy who wrote most of the background for the mutants. I'm playing a human right now, but reading it makes me want to play a mutant for the whole underdog, spiritual, shamanistic aspect.

The game is a lot of fun, since it's almost solid action. The crafting could sue some improvement, since it breaks from the fast pace of the rest of the game, but harvesting materials is a blast, both figuratively and literally. I'm figuring out the market right now. A newbie can get more money than he needs just by selling salvaged materials on the auction house.
  • Gonna give the game a chance, wanted to test it out before but just haven't got to it. So at the moment i'am downloading the client, and i just singed up for a 14 day trail, got my key, and i'am gonna use it as soon as the downloading is finished(2.6gb gonna take some hourse but).
  • drummzz7drummzz7 Member Posts: 14

Quote: "How many are resubbing?"

From what I have seen in faction chat and the ppl I have talked to, it seems that there are many who are willing to give AA another chance.  I think this is great, and it will be another boost to the population of the game.  During the 10 day re-activation period, there were 2 'events' which took place that involved a lot of mob/boss killing, great loot, and tons o fun.  I have heard there are not many other games that do this, so if u want to see what all the hype is about, sign up for the free trial.  Its a great change of pace from a lot of other MMOs, and you might get as addicted as I have.  Come join the fun!!

• QwirkQwirk Member Posts: 136

OMG The loot!!
    I cleared my cargo out before each --
    filled 2 panes and Still left loot on the ground each time.

And there's nothing better than filling a quest for 5 secs of air-time just through knockback from a giant robotic gorilla :D