Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stargate Worlds: GDC Preview

13»

Comments

• RuthgarRuthgar Member Posts: 730
    I felt let down when they announced a level based game.

Promising concept, but still too much ground to cover before release.

I want to see how their PvP will be seamless.
  • VerginiaVerginia Member Posts: 1

Both my and my hubby are looking forward to this game. Personally I think they shouldn't limit it to only 4 different races for each side... why not make every race that was available during those time frames in the show and not limit it to only those? I think the Tok'Ra played a very important part on that part of the show as did the Replicators.  I also think each race should be just that, their own race.  There shouldn't be a forced allied faction unless it was generally strictly following the show guidelines (IE: Anubis and his forces or the Replicators would be obviously evil vs. the Asguard and Tok'Ra who would be obviously good. Humans could have their own choice of alignment but no one would know who to trust with humans as they could be either good or evil. (this is only an example). But I think leaving out various races from being played leaves a lot out of the game that was in the show.  And although I realize that Atlantis is due for an expansion, does that mean we have to wait for Wraith till that time too?  Really looking forward to trying one of those out.

On a side note, Those who correct others for simply miss-spelling things need to get a clue. Personally I think it's ridiculous to do that (constantly correct people and every little mistake they make). It's Petty and I think people who do that on a consistent basis are trying to make up for the lack of other general areas perhaps?

** Note**  While I realize I probably mis-spelled some of the names of the races, I think you all generally get the idea of who or what i was speaking about.

Verginia Storm
    GM - Imperial Protege
    75 Mason, Shadow Server

• ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    Originally posted by ZtyX

Do I get to own a property ? Like a house ?

Or is this strictly combat based?

You can have your house while I come hovering above it with my space ship and abduct your charcter like the asgards did to humans lol.

And I hope that replicators and wraith become playable races in the expansions.  I would love to be one of them.

Plus I hope that the Nox become more involved in the story and would love to see the furrys or whatever they were called because they are two of the great races in alliance.