Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fallen Earth: GDC Report

2»

Comments

• action99action99 Member Posts: 7

A quote from FE's FAQ section

Maybe this will clear up the beta thing...

"How can I be a Beta tester?

Good question! Sign up for our periodic newsletter and we'll contact you when the Beta tests begin."

It did for me at least. ^_^

• whitedelightwhitedelight Member Posts: 1,544

This is right from their FAQ on the site.

How can I be a Beta tester? Good question! Sign up for our periodic newsletter and we'll contact you when the Beta tests begin

• WinkymanWinkyman Member Posts: 31

Can't wait for this to beta/release...

Finally a non fantsy MMO that (hopefully) does not suck

Wink

• AcropolisAcropolis Fallen Earth CMMember Posts: 1

Hi everyone,

There seems to be some confusion as to whether there are beta signups or not, so I thought I would pop in and give you the correct information.

We have *not* announced beta sign-ups yet.  Signing up for the newsletter only means you will be one of the first to know when the beta sign-up process has started.

We are very solid on our commitment to only giving dates when we are very sure we can meet those dates.  That being said, and at the risk of sounding way too vague, you can look forward to beta sign-ups sometime in 2007. *evilgrin*  The first stages of beta will be closed and then we will move to a more public beta.

I hope this helps clear the confusion on us taking beta applications right now.

~Acropolis

Fallen Earth Community Team
    http://www.fallenearth.com

• TechleoTechleo Member Posts: 1,984
    Thanks for the clarification. Albeit I think many of us had deduced that for ourselves. Looking forward to the game!

GO VISTAS!