Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Community/Corporations

dargonightdargonight Member Posts: 255

I'm about to try a free trial for eve and just have a few questions.

1. What role does the eve community play in the game?
  2. How do corporations work, how do you join one, and how can they help you?
  3. Whats a good time in the game to start getting involved in pvp?
  4. Whats a good way to make isk when starting off?

Comments

• LordSlaterLordSlater Member Posts: 2,087
    Originally posted by dargonight

I'm about to try a free trial for eve and just have a few questions.

What role does the eve community play in the game?  They are teh centre of everything in eve
    How do corporations work, how do you join one, and how can they help you?  you get a director who is the overall boss and he can create other lesser directers with similar powers such as granting corperate hangar access. You also get corp ahngars which are used to store stuff. To join one go to a recruitment channel and ask.
    Whats a good time in the game to start getting involved in pvp? Depending on what skills you have between 2-7 days ina  frigate with a warp jammer and amybee some ecm.
    Whats a good way to make isk when starting off? Mining and mission running Trading perhaps PvP tends to be a bit expensive tho as you tend to lose yuor ship at first...a lot. 

• dargonightdargonight Member Posts: 255

Thanks for the help. Also, does anyone know what a good starting race or what skills i should train for a beginner or if you could post a guide on the subject(i have no idea where the guide that was stickeid went)

• NicoliNicoli Member Posts: 1,312
    Any particular Idea on a path you may want to try? as for race they are all pretty much equal in the long run. Caldari seem to be the easiest to start with as Missles which are one of thier primary weapons has the least amount of things you need to worry about.
  • LordSlaterLordSlater Member Posts: 2,087
    Well any race will do just chose one that yuo like the look of and one that has a nice background story if you ever decide to roleplay. Good starting skills will be the basic learning skiklls to level 4 and maybee the advanced ones to level 3 that way you train skils faster.