Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question about my CoV account

djnexusdjnexus Member Posts: 677
Ok, i went down to my local mall today at eb games and bought neverwinter nights 2, well i guess they had some kind of deal going and when you buy any pc game you get city of villians boxed set for a penny :D good deal to me. So now im wandering I just logged into my PlayNC account and I tried out the trial a while ago, but what im wandering is, since i have the boxed version now with retail key will I still be able to get my 30 days free ? even after trying out the trial on my account. If i can still get the 30 days free with the retail key how do i go about entering that in, thanks

Comments

• therain93therain93 Member UncommonPosts: 2,039

You should still be able to use the 30 free days on your existing account using the upgrade account feature.

1. Goto citycityofheroes.com
    2. click on "Account" in the upper left.
    3. enter your MASTER account login and password
    4. You'll see a games list which will include city of heroes (or villains, whatever the trial was).  Click account details just below it.
    5. You'll see Game and Version information.  Click the button that says Upgrade
    6. Enter your code

You'll be good to go.

Enjoy!!

Also, good info about the ebgames, I'm getting a bunch for friends if that is true.

• djnexusdjnexus Member Posts: 677
    Yep its as true as can be, I was suprised to, it might only be at select EB games stores that still have some left in stock. My retail box came with the figure etc for heroclix, all for a penny woot best deal ive got in forever. You dont get very much for a penny these days ;)
  • LordCaptainLordCaptain Member Posts: 178
    It should be at all stores. Of course, the offer isn't available to those who purchase our games through the website :(

It's so unfair to those who can't go to a physical store :(