Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Information to new people that starts knight online

1 =  this game has the most lag in all MMO games.

2 = all most every user in this game uses a program that is called "koxp"(it attacks monsters by itself and opens the boxes)

3 = stolen accounts and stolen items...

4 = there isn't something that is called customer service I think...

5 = it is called "Free to Play", BUT IT IS A LIE! YOU CAN'T PLAY THIS GAME UNLESS YOU HAVE A PREMIUM ACCOUNT.

6 = graphics... don't need to talk about them...

7 = this game doesn't depend on skills, it depends on items, and people buy items with real money so who pays the most money is the strongest.

8 = if you are not from Turkey(im from Turkey) don't play this game because it is hard to find people from other countries.

9 = there isn't many skills.

10 = lots of bugs. there are some people that gets to lvl 80 with only using bugs.(80 is the limit)

11 = doesn't have a scenrio so RPG sucks

So people think this game is real bad... but there are some good things too:

1. PvP is not realy bad.

2. Its hard to find good items and make money (im not talking about people that buy with real money)

hmm thats all i think... To sum up, just uninstall knight online from your pc and go read some books and do something good about yourself. If you say im gonna buy pre and play this game im gona tell only one thing to you.. YOU ARE A SUCKER pre is 10$ monthly and i think and a good MMORPG game is 50$ for example Guild Wars you pay 40 or 50 dolars to it and then play untill the servers got crashed. So paying for Knight Online is the last thing you should do. I'm happy if i could give some information to people that play and people that thinks about to play.