Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Addictive

For me the whole MythWar adventure started  really strange. I was considering buying World of Warcraft but I have never played a MMORPG before. I was browsing through forums, getting opinions, checking the prices of the game etc. Then I saw an add for Myth War and that it was free to play and decided that before I spend money on a MMORPG I better try out the experience from one and if it is for me - will I have time to play, will it be fun to interact with other players and so on...

So I downloaded the client and created an account...And the Myth War world started to reveal itself to me. First week I thought that it is fun enough being all alone and not speaking to others, but it is designed in a way that if you want to progress and become a high level you just have to seek assistance from others. I found some really nice guys and gals who helped me and invited me to their guild and I joined....

The REAL FUN began! Now we meet every evening and level up, do quests, fight monsters together and I can say (with a great deal of pleasure) that I'm addicted!

What else do I like about the game? I like the 2D graphics - much, much more colorful and pretty than many of the 3D games listed here. I like the gaming system - u level up magic skills, level up personal characteristics like Stamina, Agility, Strenght and Inteligence and become stronger and stronger. The ultimate goal is to be reborn (you have to meet some really tough prerequisites) and then u get a new much more flashier appearance and some other bonuses and from this point you  start the develop your reborned character. Currently there is only 1st level of rebirth, but as the number of reborn players who reached maximum level increases the 2nd reborn system will be implemented.

The game also has pet characters - many different fantasy animals that you hatch from eggs, which level up with you and have different spell skills, characteristics etc. So apart from everything else you can be a pet trainer and have many pets trained for different in game situations. You can make them really strong physical hitters that kill an enemy with one blow, but with really low HP, or pets with a great amount of Hit Points, but with low attack etc. There are even people who train pets and sell them...

Still not enough? Well there is and activity called "Guild War" as well! For a fee your guild can enter the guild tournament and on the weekends all the guilds that entered the contest fight each other to select the champion guild for the week...

And even more! You can train to be an armor forger, dig for gems which can be then imbued or incrusted on the armor to give you resistance or attack  deffence bonuses etc. You become an apprentice and the quality of the armors you make will increase as you learn to do it better and better with every armor you make.

Still not enough for you? You can open a business and become the richest person in game if you have the skills to do it! Just trade pets, sell armors, gems and other numerous items or simply go do the survivor quest - you get to fight monsters and every round completed will give you gold - it gets tougher and tougher with every round where monster level increases but so does the amount of gold you win.

As far as I know there are 20 rounds of Survivor, but our strongest players on the Achernar server have reached round 15...

So come play, level up, get stronger and maybe you'll enter history as the first one that has successfully passed the whole 20 rounds!

As a conclusion I can say this - who needs WoW when you can play Myth War!

So come and play! You'll be amazed!

Shadowcaster on Achernar Server 

Comments

• legend55legend55 Member Posts: 155

I was addited to till i began to play TALES OF PIRATES onlne it is

from the same devolopers but Myth war is still fun to play

• legend55legend55 Member Posts: 155

I play Myth War again and I am addicted again thanks dude!!

• johanrönnjohanrönn Member Posts: 33

LOL i donloaded this game played it for 2 hours....

then maintainance 1.5 hours

i must say this game is aaaawsome