Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting a new guild

KugelnKugeln Member Posts: 151
Im starting a guild for the beta if interested post here so we can get it going :P

Comments

• NeolanceNeolance Member Posts: 44
    I am interested but as of right now I am still downloading it so I won't be on for a long time

• KugelnKugeln Member Posts: 151
    tis ok still got to get everything planed and need to get a TS server running for easier comunications other than that it can wait a few hours :P plus when i loged in i only played for like 3 mins then had to get off

• imasigimasig Member Posts: 149
    I'll sign up as well as soon as I get in.  I have the client downloaded and installed but my username and password are in my hotmail email inbox which is currently down right now.  Bummer.

kool that makes 2 people sofar heh :P just need to know how to start a guild and then we have to decide on a name

I wish I could help on how to start the guild but I dunno how to

• imasigimasig Member Posts: 149

Ok, I finally got in game.  My screen name is scorpion.  I'll try to contact you later tonight if I get a chance to get on.

ok I found out how to make a guild.  I am not sure what i am aloud to say and what not to say so just contact me trough the game  my name is NEOLANCE.  I can make it but i just need to know the name of the guild and what do you want the description to be.

im Jahmerni in game but i might have to delete taht cahr due to the fact i was wondering around and got teleported hehimageimage so im lost now lol

yea that is my problem now lol   i have no idea how to get back to my starting point

• OminisOminis Member Posts: 1,015
    Hey guys, I am patching the game right now before I get in and it says on the only server: Nbplayers- 32. Is this how many people on or what? Just sounds almost like to little. Or maybe it's right, just seems like a small amount.

"No one can draw a clear line between sane and insane. You move that line as you see fit for yourself. No one else can. You'll understand soon... that the one that's insane is this world." - Vincent

Currently:
    Playing: WOW & GW

there are moere then 32 players playing.  I dunno what it means.  I found out from the main site that there ar about 3000 players that are in beta.  I dunno if it is true

• OminisOminis Member Posts: 1,015
    Well, considering how empty the land was when I was playing... 32 sounds about right.

"No one can draw a clear line between sane and insane. You move that line as you see fit for yourself. No one else can. You'll understand soon... that the one that's insane is this world." - Vincent

Currently:
    Playing: WOW & GW

ok I was bored and I wanted to see how the guild worked.  I created one and if anyone wants to join or change it so it fits your needs.  It is called the Imperial order.  I will just put a new topic for the guild.