Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Demand an apology from MMORPG.com for Thrones of Chaos

2»

Comments

• MaphusioMaphusio Member Posts: 104
    Originally posted by Welles

I just found this posted by cmoney69 at the nwp site page 29.

Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2007 9:08 PM

To: [email protected]

Subject: Why banned?

I was just trying to defend myself from the constant abuse.

Colton

Defend yourself or not, your actions on our forum violated our rules, over and over and over. We had over 20 posts where you were spamming (just typing junk like “sdfsdsdf”) and other posts where you were calling people idiots, etc. Even to defend yourself we do not allow attacks on other members…you are to report them and forget about it. Defend yourself, but do it without playground mentality.
    I have to tell you, here at MMORPG.com we are faced with 2 options based on the recent actions of LoudAnt which we find to be extremely unprofessional. Our options are to remove Thrones of Chaos or post a warning to our users on the game page advising players to use caution when dealing with your company. I cannot refer people to your products without at least a warning…this is just completely out of line and every staff member here feels this way.
    For the life of me I cannot figure why you would behave the way you are in public like that. People insult my website, my policies, myself personally and I would never lash back as you have…ever. People are saying they want to do horrible things to Jon Smedly, and many other game company founders and you would never see them doing what you are. If you are going to run a business you have to have thick skin, going around and threatening people and ordering PI’s to investigate them is really making you look like you have something to hide.
    You were actually banned days ago, but due to an error in our system since the new site your ban was not fully in effect.
    Craig McGregor
    MMORPG.com
    I CANT STOP LAUGHING! BOW to Craig McGregor bow!

A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING VENTRILO CHAT:
    IP: 66.207.167.32
    PORT: 3793

- WWW.KRELSLIBRARY.ORG -
    "Information is knowledge, knowledge is power!"

• WarfanWarfan Member Posts: 22
    Best soap opera EVAR!

Now playing Vanguard, but drooling for WAR

• beezeebeezee Member Posts: 149
    Originally posted by Warfan

Best soap opera EVAR!

Hehe...Yeah it is!
  • GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182
    Originally posted by KrisWood

First though, I do know for a fact that LoudAntSoft is an imposter and not the real Colton. Please disregard any of his posts. The real Colton has already asked mmorpg.com to ban him.

Who are you trying to fool? Do you honnestly think we're stupid or something?
  • WellesWelles Member Posts: 66

Originally posted by Gameloading
    First though, I do know for a fact that LoudAntSoft is an imposter and not the real Colton. Please disregard any of his posts. The real Colton has already asked mmorpg.com to ban him.

The e-mail posted by cmoney69 at nwn which was sent to Colton from mmorpg.com management confirms that cmoney69 and loudantsoft's Colton are the same person. KrisWood is just another one of Colton's alt accounts. Another thing that makes this ridiculous is that if it was an impostor that wanted to ruin loudantsoft they wouldn't be hiring PI's to investigate someone for reporting Colton to government agencies, they would support the action to report him if they were disgruntled employees or impostors.
  • tetsultetsul Member Posts: 1,020

Not that I know or care who he is, but if you do a simple search there is a "Kris Wood" who has a portfolio, made mods and, in Aug 2006, was excited to be "actually getting paid for 3d modelling for the game industry". www2.slothworks.com/portfolio/ I've got to give that Colton guy credit, if it's all a cash grab he did good pre-planning.

This soap opera is getting too difficult to follow, I'm out.

Originally posted by tetsul

Not that I know or care who he is, but if you do a simple search there is a "Kris Wood" who has a portfolio, made mods and, in Aug 2006, was excited to be "actually getting paid for 3d modelling for the game industry". www2.slothworks.com/portfolio/ I've got to give that Colton guy credit, if it's all a cash grab he did good pre-planning.

Your wrong on all accounts.

1.) That’s not Kris, as the post above yours said its just yet another one of Colton's MANY identities

2.) Colton can not make a dime off a game if he purchased it and sold it with a defunct company. It would be illegal and he would be in hot water.

3.) You can follow this, it just requires a lot of reading.

Edited: To add spelling flava

- WWW.KRELSLIBRARY.ORG -

Originally posted by Maphusio

1.) That’s not Kris, as the post above yours said its just yet another one of Colton's MANY identities

2.) Colton can not make a dime off a game if he purchased it and sold it with a defunct company. It would be illegal and he would be in hot water.

Edited: To add spelling flava No, thats incorrect actually. I took a look at KrisWood's webpage, I added him to my MSN list and had a chat with him. The poster, KrisWood, is indeed the real Kris Wood, Not Colton.
  • EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Edited: To add spelling flava No, thats incorrect actually. I took a look at KrisWood's webpage, I added him to my MSN list and had a chat with him. The poster, KrisWood, is indeed the real Kris Wood, Not Colton.

True

BUT

Whos to say that the person you added to your MSN list and talked to on MSN wasn't Colton?  It's easy to create alts...alt website, alt screenames for MSN messengers, etc

Personally, I think it's Colton.  It's called years of following the Mourning Bullsh*t drama. Hell....I wouldn't put it past Colton and Ego to even be related or connected somehow. 

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

You can lie to yourself if you want to Gameloading, but that was not Mr. Wood. If the identity he speaks of in his ONLY post at MMORPG.COM "Loud Ant Software" on was an imposter then that would imply that this website was not only negligent in its duties but unbelievably ignorant of them as well. It would also imply that all of the other identities we have known Colton to be using on other websites were not Mr. Colton Burgress at all, but an imposter or "evil doer" if you will, bent on slander and defamation of character with the ultimate goal of discrediting LAS and its beloved CEO to finally put  to the grave Mourning, Realms of Krel, ToC what ever the hell its called.

If we are to believe what you say than this would suggest that the identity found at nwn posting about conversations that took place on these forums and with the staff of mmorpg.com is also a made up identify. We could take a look at krelslibrary.org and see the identity Colton has there and it too would have to be an "imposter". Never mind that the IP logged for that identity posted from Oregon every time accept for one instance... "Coltonb" posted from Hawaii at approximately the same time he claimed he was on some fabulous vacation to Hawaii because of the exorbitant amounts of money he makes being a fanny pack wearing ass hole that has some strange affection toward jobless fat people.

So furthermore, in conclusion, hence, consequently and therefore the fulcrum or primmer bringing all of these identities together are their acknowledgement of each other and the masterfully crafted posts tracking back to Oregon and Hawaii. Of course the apparent ban of LoudAntSoftware here on MMORPG.COM and conversations between this site and Colton discredit what this Mr. Wood would have you believe as well.

Now that we have come full swing and all ran out of breath reading my long, patronizing run-on sentences. We can rest assured that we will never hear from Mr. Burgress or his various imaginary accomplices and defunct companies bent on insults, harassment, and lies toward you and me. -Maph

- WWW.KRELSLIBRARY.ORG -

• BiteyBitey Member Posts: 356
    Thrones of Chaos site is back up...

www.ThronesofChaos.com
    Originally posted by Enigma

True

BUT

Whos to say that the person you added to your MSN list and talked to on MSN wasn't Colton?  It's easy to create alts...alt website, alt screenames for MSN messengers, etc

Personally, I think it's Colton.  It's called years of following the Mourning Bullsh*t drama. Hell....I wouldn't put it past Colton and Ego to even be related or connected somehow. 

I find that a bit extreme to be honnest,

Originally posted by Enigma

True

BUT

I find that a bit extreme to be honnest,

Well I guess you will just have to read all of the history about this to have a "honest" understanding of it all.

- WWW.KRELSLIBRARY.ORG -