Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Campaign #10 beginning today

Goodluck everybody, let this be a map to remember! :D

Sometimes, it is better to say nothing at all. Cause big mouths results in big words, and big words travel like bacteria.

Sometimes, it is better to say nothing at all. Cause big mouths say big words, and big words travel like bacteria.

Comments

• MuhlerMuhler Member Posts: 59

The last one was pretty memorable. How many 2 month maps have happened total?

XXXIX Korp is on a roll. Capped Schilde, Lier and otw to Aarschot. Antwerp by Monday! :)

We werent alone though. Thanks to all the other units that were there.

Edit: Add Aarschot now.

• Dsty2001Dsty2001 Member Posts: 64
    Lol, I logged in and in the period of 2 hours, Schile, Kalmthout, Zandvliet, and Lier and fallen.  I about shit my self :P

Sometimes, it is better to say nothing at all. Cause big mouths results in big words, and big words travel like bacteria.

Sometimes, it is better to say nothing at all. Cause big mouths say big words, and big words travel like bacteria.

• wlfmanwlfman Member Posts: 90

OK you axis fiends call of the hounds.

I want to come up for some air. image

www.Razorbacks2.com

www.razorbacks-squad.com

Yall are doing ok down south. Too bad we have almost kicked the Brits off the mainland. Of course, that figures as we dont want to see a bunch of spits, mattys and A15s again.