Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

General: Seen at CES Part 2

StraddenStradden Managing EditorHalifax, NSPosts: 6,696Member

Carolyn Koh started her CES coverage this year by taking a look at some of the technologies being displayed. Today, she ends our coverage in the same way as she looks at a varitey of different pieces of hardware.

Granted, CES is not E3, I had to hunt and ask for gaming hardware and received promises of information and pictures. Quite a bit of "Oh yes we do, but we don't have it with us," was heard and some booths I never found, due to the confusing nature of several different locations and exhibitors scattered throughout, although some were grouped somewhat, I covered the "game zone" and "tech zone" but again, as this isn't E3, not all exhibitors showing gaming equipment are cross-listed.

Most of the hot stuff was seen at the two media events, but I did run into Patriot Memory http://www.patriotmemory.com who announced their DDR2, 1260MHz high performance memory modules - over-clockable to 1302MHz - totally drool-worthy. John Diamonon, Patriot Memory's Marketing Manager also informed me that their memory modules were picked by Maximum PC magazine to kick-off their 2007 Extreme Machine Tour.

Read her whole article here.

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com