Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

if you join before release of beta4

vss3rdvss3rd Member Posts: 41

the game will be very very smooth in beta4

it is very resource intensive-so dont run tons of stuff in bg unless yer rig is set up for gaming power :)

when you dl client you need to go get registered in the forums

after registering in forums request addition to tester group using usergroup button at top right /groups are human moderated so it likey wont happen -instantly

they have actually used all 5000 of their keys,but there is a post about this in the beta3 forum<which is why you apply to test group:)>

i will not discourage people from playing now..just remember things are  going to get better and better  from this point on :)

there are already many people waiting for beta4..but theres always room for one more..or a hundred..million :)

Comments

• AirspellAirspell Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,391
    I remember last time I tried to get into this game I waited for a long time for a beta key and never got it. Emailed the dev team, no answer.  Can this game be taken seriously at all ?  Real question, not being a jerk.  Do you people think this thing can get off the ground ?

• vss3rdvss3rd Member Posts: 41

beta key no longer needed for registration

chargen is a bit bumpy atm..you make your guy..then game times out..but he gets created

-exit ruin completely then relaunch..load char as normal-->from start not new

-enjoy

so make a guy..or gal..timeout..exit ruin..relaunch ruin..play

-ot tryout  tester101  pw:  test