Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Some trouble starting up...

avediasavedias Member Posts: 118
So I have a PlayNC Account from Guild Wars, and when I bought Factions it gave me a bunch of trial codes. I figured I'd check out CoH/V but unfortunately I can't seem to log in. I registed my trial serial number on my account on plaync.com and I downloaded the clients for both H and V but for some reason when I go to type in my username(which im assuming is the username for my PlayNC account) and password, it tells me it's incorrect. I'm assuming I'm missing a part where I'm supposed to create a user account specifically for CoH? I've searched all over plaync and the CoH website for whatever step I'm missing but I cannot seem to find it. Can anyone help?

Comments

• DrowNobleDrowNoble Member UncommonPosts: 1,297

Well I played City of Heroes/Villains first then got Guild Wars, but I had to make a new account with ArenaNet to play GW.  Even though I registered it on the NCSoft site, couldn't use my master account for GW.

So I would say you have to use your NCSoft account name and not your GW name you have through ArenaNet.