Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Demon Guild, Just starting new chain

Okay I got my ID and my name is Sevinis.  Any idea how to start a guild?  Someone let us know and we'll get too it!! 

I think Dark Alliance is fine for our name.  I won't be on the rest of the night, gotta study for a test, but I'll be onb tomorrow night.  Post some game pointers and tips or whatever else.  Later all--

The Beez

Comments

• tribe11tribe11 Member Posts: 2
    I just got on for awhile today, Name is Zire... looking to hook up with the guild, if there is one yet. Or maybe we could agree to meet at a certain time.

• Al3xFAl3xF Member Posts: 6

what server ?? we have a Demon guild in Hyperion, and we are starting too, my nici is Baphometh.

good luck !! image

• BlastBlast Member Posts: 42
    yes, what server?

• looploop Member Posts: 79

Originally posted by Blast
    yes, what server?

Second the motion!! what server? maybe i could join... im looking for a guild that i could join with.

In my field of paper flowers, candy clouds of lullaby. I lay inside myself for hours, and watch my purple sky fly over me. ~*Evanescence*~

• iveria18iveria18 Member Posts: 123

is there a third in the motion?? ::::03::....same here, i want to join any RYL guild...i want to practice for the upcoming tournament...who's planning to join??...theres only one server that i know and it shows on my username...iveria

P2P is good but i need free games :D

• dopefish18dopefish18 Member Posts: 163

if there's a third in the motion probably there would be a fourth in the motion and that would be me..::::01::..so am i, i want to join any RYL guild...i havent tried that before...im human, lvl 18..how can i join the guild?

dont u dare start playing MMORPG unless u want to be hooked