Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

please read before playing

2»

Comments

• seven456seven456 Member Posts: 5

Wow...you guys all universally have the same complaints...and it isnt even free...so why keep playing.... has to be something more enjoyable out there for you.

• specdarkspecdark Member Posts: 27

lol how funny is that I had written those comments a few years ago, after checking Ko still found out koxp is everywhere... dont waste ur time with this game guys .. try conan everyday improving soon its gonna be much better btw its already way better than ko..

• bojinxbojinx Member Posts: 172

Knight Online (KO) was one of the first MMORPG games i had ever played.  I played for a few years then more less lost interest in the game. 

I recently re-downloaded KO and glad I did, maybe it just brought back some of the old memories but I am having fun playing! 

A lot of the negatives about the game is true Bots and that annoying kid that pops up on the screen.

But there are positives such as the graphic updates, a better quest system (although it is mainly kill x amount of this monster) and  has a lot of updates and bug fixes. I have also  found a lot of active players as well.  Since my return I  realized  that KO is very group oriented and finding a group is always easy...something lacking from many of the MMORPG I have played.

I could care less if the game if filled with Turks, sure there is a language barrier but they enjoy playing the game and so do I ;  that is what really matters when it comes to MMORPGs.

• 883448883448 Member Posts: 12

rabble

• craig66craig66 Member Posts: 1
    Originally posted by specdark

Dear all
     I m a knight online member for more than a year and the things I ve seen so far not very good, I dont recommend this game to anyone, the reasons are mentioned below...
    -Its not free---> first of all the game is not free, u can download the game but if u want to play u have to find an empty server otherwise u cant log on.
    -no customer support----> The worst customer support team I ve ever seen, If u have a problem dont rely on them because they dont do anything for u(or they cant be bothered) all they want is ur money, I ve been a gold premium with them for a long time and thats what I ve learnt
    -dupe item makers and thieves ---> u can not trust anyone in the community, closest person to u may rob u or cheats by using a 3rd party software or abusing ur trust.
    -cheaters & macro users---> there is a software called Koxp, its a cheating software u see a lot of players using this 3rd party software and Knight online doesnt do anything to stop them, actually they do listen this .. Bronze membership costs u around 9 dolars this software costs u around 12 dolars by buying this u dont have to worry about lvling up, just keep ur computer on log on the game, find a place to kill monsters and this software will do it for u day and night without u moving a finger. my current lvl is 63 and I came up to this lvl in one year and I ve got friends came to the same lvl in one week using this software.if they catch u using this software u get a ban for 999 days however you see koxp users everywhere and K2 doesnt ban them regulary. most of those koxp users reached lvl 70 and above already.There is Gm s in the game and u see them very rarely  and when u see them they are busy with playing stupid events like hide and seek etc...
    If K2 network wants to stop them they can do it but they dont want it the reason is most players believe they are the ones selling this software so they earn more money.
    Think like this, game costs u 9 $ koxp 12$ together 21$ , and if u go for gold premium u pay around 24 $ + 12 koxp = 36 $ a month, so they earn double.
    time to time they come up with some patches and everytime a new patch comes there is new problems with the game lately patch 1468 came and two of my very valuable items (Chitin shell rebirth boots and +5 rebirth mirage dagger) dissapeared form my inventory right in front of my eyes and so far I havent recieved any help or an answer yet from K2 network.
    So before u start playing this game consider those issues and if u dont care about it please play so, currently I m waiting for conan and the lord of the rings and I hope they come online quickly..

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/thread/108677

all the best

ive played the old knight online and the new one but there so many turkish ****** play that game and cheat

and its hard to get in that why there bring new server they put a server for UK and US :D that server is not full at all and there some friendly gms

craig