Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Box for $15 at Future Shop

AnofalyeAnofalye Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,433

I just realize that the box is now cheaper than the monthly subscribtion, since these $15 are in canadian currency here.

It's kinda sadden me, I wish they would do better, since after all...it is the less bad MMO out there.  Still too aggroed over the IoP myself to resume and help them...for now.  Maybe later, if I don't find anything else.  Or maybe if they add new levels, but even if new levels clear the issues about HOs, it does nothing about the issue the IoP bring.  I understand the devs love PvP, but they really should make the IoP work only in Siren, Bloody, Bases, and the other PvP zones, they could even give bigger bonuses...and if they REALLY want to make me happy, than they make sure that PvP zones are never better at making your character progress PvE wise.

I don't understand why all these designers have troubles to understand that the peoples who care about a specific aspect of their game, well they are the peoples playing it.  So it is imperative to make sure they ain't shaft by other aspects in the game.  IoP would be cool, if they have no impact on the PvE.  HOs would be cool, if they have no impact on the grouping/soloing game.  Really, it is that simple.  Peoples who want to be good at a specific aspect of the game, well they are playing that aspect.

EDIT: And they should never refrain for peoples playing another gameplay.  If peoples farming the HOs complain that new levels are annoying, well, they are not playing the grouping game anyway.  You can't stop the rest of the game for them.  If you want to make HOs wearer happy, make the HOs change the slot permanently and give them a zone where they can raid to their heart content (but make it still needing SO).  Quite simple really.  You just have to link the reward with the appropriate activity, a reward that affect EVERYTHING must be earnable in EVERY activity, so you might want to add specific rewards.  They also could add PvE zones where you meet the other side and everyone is level X (like a PvP zone), but you play together, against some other treat.  Such a zone has the benefit to apply to BOTH game and offer new gameplay option, you just have to figure a reward that peoples will want, a reward that may affect only that zone...

- "If I understand you well, you are telling me until next time. " - Ren

Comments

• vajurasvajuras Member Posts: 2,860

Yeah they really need to provide alternatives to get HOs. The problem is Devs "automatically" assume that raiding is the anwser to keeping their fanbase around. It's not. I played CoX over and over cause I enjoyed making my alts and role playing with them. I think they should just keep focusing on the role playing aspects cause everyone I knew in CoX had a fleet of alts to extend the shelf life. Would be nice too if they added more PvE content. Like maybe a brand new world.

This MMO has so much potential its sad. Still like you implied it does have its strengths.

Right now I'm honestly in shock cause they just buffed fire Tanks / brutes and finally fixed Fury (8 months later then promised but I'm still swooning). Yeah I still have no plans to come back yet I'd like to see them buff more powersets, add new ones, etc.

This MMO could be so much better if they'd employ more people instead of acting like hoes and onmly working on that marvel MMO. It's really obvious to me they have a small skeleton crew working on CoX. I hope I'm wrong though but it sure feels like it cause I still havent seen significant expansions