Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Ryzom: Ryzom Ring Review

MeddleMeddle Kamuela, HIPosts: 696Administrator Uncommon
Donna Desborough sits down with the expansion for Ryzom, Ryzom Ring. Ryzom Ring gives players the ability to create their own content for the MMO.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

Comments

• slessmanslessman Shannon, ILPosts: 181Member

I could not agree more. The gameplay for Ryzom is pretty solid. I think that the term solid effort is a good description for my favorite Pay to Play MMORPG. I appreciate your honest opinion and your high esteem for one of my favorite games!

www.ryzom.com

• dippitydodahdippitydodah Topeka, KSPosts: 130Member

Didn't this feature come out over 2 years ago?   I'm not sure honestly how much support to expect for the game,  however on another note if you have never tried the game it is definetly worth a look see.  The environs are quite beautiful and unique, they didn't so much make an mmo as create an entire planet, complete with lush forests, herd migrations, predetors and weather patterns.

• SgtFrogSgtFrog LondonPosts: 5,001Member

Originally posted by dippitydodah

Didn't this feature come out over 2 years ago?   I'm not sure honestly how much support to expect for the game,  however on another note if you have never tried the game it is definetly worth a look see.  The environs are quite beautiful and unique, they didn't so much make an mmo as create an entire planet, complete with lush forests, herd migrations, predetors and weather patterns.

Why the hell did you necro a 4 year old thread.

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

• dippitydodahdippitydodah Topeka, KSPosts: 130Member

no idea lol