Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ferentus coming back!!!!

juddzgrrrljuddzgrrrl Member Posts: 17
ok everyone, i've been playing xiones (korean version of ferentus v3) and the word is that they've been testing the ferentus servers. i have a friend who was actually able to log in to the game but got dc soon after. it was from a very reliable source also, so i don't think there's a chance that someone was pulling my leg. well anyways let's just keep waiting patiently until the day comes when we can all get back to doing what we love to do!!!!! Kicking A@@ on Ferentus!! woot!

Comments

• xgraverxgraver Member Posts: 16
    O thats good news i realy hope that Ferentus is back online next year. And if it comes back in V3 do I have my old acc still or havet to creat new one ?

• yami4005yami4005 Member Posts: 5

do u newbs no nothing??? ferentus isnt coming because they sold there rights back to herrcot(god damnit cant think of the companies name)who intern sold the rights to ontangs(Xiones) this is for any of u newbs who still beleived its coming back if u want me to find the full explanation of why its not coming back just tell me and ill go get it.

I Love CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE

• juddzgrrrljuddzgrrrl Member Posts: 17
    Originally posted by yami4005

do u newbs no nothing??? ferentus isnt coming because they sold there rights back to herrcot(god damnit cant think of the companies name)who intern sold the rights to ontangs(Xiones) this is for any of u newbs who still beleived its coming back if u want me to find the full explanation of why its not coming back just tell me and ill go get it.
    yes please find the full explanation and let someone know something. and why do you have to call people newbs. that's just downright rude :P
  • yami4005yami4005 Member Posts: 5

okay a friend had this to say if you have ever been on ferentus forums you might remember him Cyber7Chink

I been with the game since Closed Beta, June of last year. Sorry to tell you this but NaonTech will not sue itsself for creating an english version of Herrcot. Should have thought of that one. Besides if you look at the 2 sites. Herrcott english and Ferentus English, it states they are by the same company, just different hosts and the games are only different cause of the 2 continents( just like it says in the story on the Herrcot side, you know it expalins that there are 3 different continents that 3 different civilizations live on?).

But yes, I have been in contact with a reliable source and they said their company got screwed over by NaonTech in their creative rights and NT never made an effort to fix the game, DQ( data communications) pulled their contract at the end of its date. DQ will be hosting MMOs, but at the moment, they got screwed on their first attempt.

If you would have read the sites instead of looking at the pretty pictures, you would know that the 2 games are the same game, just different continents.

I Love CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE

• skulyskuly Member UncommonPosts: 140

R.I.P Ferentus.. it's time to say goodbye.

Ferentus is gone and never comming back.

I miss you old friend.

Processor: Intel Core I5-2320
    Memory: 8GB DDR3 RAM
    HDD: Samsung 830 256gb SSD-SATA3
    Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 7950 3gb

Steam:Skuly
    Warframe:Skuly1775

• skulyskuly Member UncommonPosts: 140

Sigh, i still think about ferentus often.

Processor: Intel Core I5-2320
    Memory: 8GB DDR3 RAM
    HDD: Samsung 830 256gb SSD-SATA3
    Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 7950 3gb

Steam:Skuly
    Warframe:Skuly1775