Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New game by Codemasters Online Gaming, a mystery?

GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

It seems COG Is looking for a new game to publish, and it looks like they found one. They now offer a chance to be part of the "Playtest", Sort of like a pre-beta. the name of the game is not even announced yet, yet this is what they have to say about the game.

"Based on an award-winning engine, this leader in competitive online RPG’s features a unique fusion of combat and faced paced action as well as an abundance of awe-inspiring visuals and dynamic game play characteristics."

I don't know about you guys...but I'm hoping for Granado Espada. It fits in it and has yet to announce a western publisher.

You can find the link here:
http://www.codemasters.com/playtest/index.php?territory=EnglishUSA 

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

That reads like it's for more of a First Person Shooter than a MMORPG. But, whatever, it's new.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • tubelighttubelight Member UncommonPosts: 276
    so far, the games that Codemasters have released havent made much of a mark. but lets hope for the best :)