Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning: Interview with Sanya Thomas

13»

Comments

• CrazychipCrazychip Member Posts: 3

"MMORPG.com:     The last time we spoke, you had a rather concrete vision for the evolution of RvR throughout the course of character's career. Have there been any changes or innovations to PvP in the game since then?

Sanya Thomas:   
    "Concrete vision?" That smacks of a certain inflexibility, and "inflexible" is something that a product in closed beta can't afford. We have a design framework that has not changed in a big way since the last time you interviewed the developers. The execution has in many cases dramatically changed, as we try things and decide that they don't work - or implement things and realize that those things limit us unnecessarily. I can't be specific here, because anything I say today is subject to change before the next demonstration. And at the next demonstration, you can play and write about it yourself.

Sorry, that's a terrible answer. "

I dont think it was a terrible answer, I wish a better question was asked. 

As a person who has never played DAoC or is familiar with Warhammer history but an avid PvP gamer, what makes Warhammer different than current/last generation MMOs that are/have PvP mechanics?

What seperates Warhammer Online from the rest the current/last generation PvP mechanics?

Avid PvPer awaiting an avid PvP MMO, not a PvE MMO with a sloppy side order of unthoughtful PvP.

• fierce750fierce750 Member Posts: 37
    The game looks alot like WOW.
    And guess what? I don't care.
    Daoc was one of my favorite MMorpgs, I have faith in Mythic.
    I have faith in this product.

• ThegreatkhanThegreatkhan Member Posts: 33
    awesome