Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Listen up

This game is amazing how can you guys not like this game. Comon guys this game has potiential. Tell your friends about this game and how amazing it is. This game hasn't atracted alot of peaple, but with your help this game could be the next #1 MMORPG. Comon now lets not just sit there and have peaple find out this game on there own. Speak up and tell them about this game. Make them watch the Movies on R.Y.L website. I bet your friends or whoever would be hooked on this game. imageimageimage <------ Mezmerized you yet? Okay good...Now gow tell your little fwiends about this game. imageimageimageimage

Also tell them they can get into closed beta phase 2 if they sign up on this website!

Comments

• MrViceMrVice Member Posts: 197

image This thread brought you by the the campigane to relect George W. Bush.

You mentioned that we should tell our friends about RYL, but you didn't exactly say what we tell them about it?  What makes this game so much more better than every other mmorpg out there?  What makes RYL, the unique gaming experance I've been waiting for?  I like RYL, but I'm abosolutly sick of this kind of spindoctoring, if you don't have anything ntellegent to say then don't posting at all!  Let alone make a tread for it.

Sheesh

Mr Vice image

• HaupersuaznHaupersuazn Member Posts: 40

^_^ Tell them that this game is pretty much awsome. Great graphics, Best combat system EVER!!! 200 Quests for each race. Great amor and wepeans, anyone can use skills specified for there race or job, Anyone can wepeans smith, It's just awsome. Spread the words guys ^^

imageimageimage

• HaupersuaznHaupersuazn Member Posts: 40

Also, This game has a hyper/rushing type feeling when i was playing the beta in Korea. It make me feel like i just wanna go out and kill everything in sight. The fast swinging wepeans or the range of the archers make me feel like i could play this game 24/7. If you like fighting more than anything else this is your type of game ^_^ . It has great community- you can play the Whole wide world, Japanese, Korean,Tiwain,Germany,English, ect... and plus you get 200 quest to do!!!! how awsome is that. Others dont even come close ( at least I don't think so) and overall a really good game to hack and slash your way out of things.

So what I am trying to say is that this game is just awsome. How can you not like this game. Maybe you would like another game better than this, but i bet you cant say you dont like this game. So spread the word how great this game is so more peaple can be interested in this game becuase right now only a handfull of peaple know about this game. I'd say 1000-2000 and it would be more fun playing with a community of lets say 10000 peeps.

imageimageimage