Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it Worth Free???

Sooo...It's back....Couple questions.

1. Is the rebirth of RYL now known as "RYL:Unforgiven Wars" (although the CiB version never left) based on Pote or RYL1.

2. Are the servers laggy in respect to NA/ Europe/Australasia etc etc

3. Is this an XP extravaganza server?

4. How well is this version GMed to boost help and reduce hacking/griefing?

I suppose I could have asked on the Official website but then I would get a very rose coloured non-critical answer. So I would appreciate a heads up from anyone who has tried this server out.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• zkytzkyt Member Posts: 33

1. RYL:UW is a RYL1 version.

2. They fixed the lag 1-2 weeks ago. I cant speak for the rest of the world,
    but I have no lag living in Denmark.

3. No, normal XP rates atm.

4. Considering the amout of people playing on the server, I'd say there are more then enough GMs =D
    Anyway, alot of the regular people you meet ingame, are more then happy to help. Atleast on the Akkan side.

So is it worth playing now, that its free? I'd say yeah.
    The PVP in this game is just exciting as some of the newer top named p2p mmorpgs out there.
    Most free mmorpgs out there, are point and click games, which imo ruins alot of the pvp experience.
    The graphics arent that bad either, not much different from 9dragoons graphics.

What concerns me alot tho, is that TNI arent allowed to fix hard coded bugs, and Youxiland doesnt support the game anymore. So sounds like some of the bugs are here to stay =