Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So what do you think of this game?

So what you guys think of R.Y.L ... Do you think that this game is decent enough...Do you think this game would be populer and would be a sucess like FFXI or DAOC ect...? What do you guys think? I think that this game is awsome. But i want to know what you guys think. Have you watch the movies on there website? Its awsome, but the movies are in low resolution so its not that detailed

Comments

• KaSuYaKaSuYa Member UncommonPosts: 45

i have downloaded the best video of 1.1gb and its the best graphics game i have ever seen...

and in the case of fun and good game.. i think it will own a lot :D

by a PvP Master

by a PvP Master

• HaupersuaznHaupersuazn Member Posts: 40

I think so too...I played this game before in the korean version... It's awsome ^^ I just hope alot of peaple would reconize this game and see how great this game is...Right now I don't think alot of peeps are interested in this game -_-

• dfordannidfordanni Member Posts: 13

Its the cheesy name that drives people off actually. But beneath that is an exellent game.image

• MaasterMaaster Member Posts: 2
    I think its a very good game also.. But im not sure if i like it more then DAoC. Need to try the international beta first image

-Mess with the best, die like the rest-

-Mess with the best, die like the rest-

• sakersaker Member RarePosts: 1,458

Originally posted by KaSuYa

i have downloaded the best video of 1.1gb and its the best graphics game i have ever seen...
    and in the case of fun and good game.. i think it will own a lot :D

by a PvP Master

I downloaded it also but can't view get the error:

The program you are trying to run requires a current Indeo codec.
    To obtain a current driver that is compatible with this version of Windows, please contact the manufacturer at http://indeo.ligos.com.

needless to say if you go to that site they want money! I'm definitely not paying for it, wondering if anyone knows any alternatives for viewing this? image

• Y455345Y455345 Member Posts: 6
    imagethis game looks super cool.... cant wait to play it

• prettygamaezprettygamaez Member Posts: 21
    yeah! this game really rocks!imagefor a month playing this game, i should say that this is really awesome! i can't wait to their $1 million tournament on july 1! image