Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Expansion Pack...

Im sort of suprised why MxO hasn't had an expansion pack yet or even one in the works. They could add access to Zion and hovercrafts. Come on Mxo, hop to it.

Comments

• BloodWorkBloodWork Member Posts: 139
    not enough dev suport to make one. Plus this is The MATRIX Online, not the real world online.
  • EldaElda Member Posts: 343
    if the game was more popular, they probably would have made one. Right now there wont be enough ppl who would buy the expansion.

It's like pumping blood into a allready dying beast ;)

• SkyJackalSkyJackal Member Posts: 390

Heh, the expansion pack discussion.

On the one hand it would give free advertising and more market awareness

On the other theres still plenty which can be, and needs to be, done through free updates.

• ZippyDodahZippyDodah Member Posts: 120

Walrus is making an expansion. Neo will be in it and cars and stuff. They been workin on it for a while and its one of those things epople just haveta wait for.

• SeanDavisSeanDavis Member Posts: 412
    To everyone... just... ignore him. Three spam posts without any meaning, that doesn't deserve a further flamewar or debate.

I hope I'm last one breaking this rule.

It's called the "The Matrix Online" because it's based on a franchise called "The Matrix", not because it takes place inside the Matrix only.

I mean, the first movie also was called "The Matrix", right? Should they have called it "The Real World", or "The Real World and the Matrix"? Seriously, quite a funny argument.

But anyway, real world was never planned for this game, and it's the last thing I'd expect from an expansion, although an expansion is highly improbable anyway.
  • kalasaskalasas Member Posts: 45
    people dont play the game that much anymore.

numbers are falling rapidly.. and i too have left it.

"an expansion will not occur in most certain likely hood" were Morphious's exact words to myself and a few other guild leaders while i was playing. and then i said goodbye and cancled my subscribtion.

Originally posted by kalasas

people dont play the game that much anymore.

numbers are falling rapidly.. and i too have left it.

"an expansion will not occur in most certain likely hood" were Morphious's exact words to myself and a few other guild leaders while i was playing. and then i said goodbye and cancled my subscribtion.

Lol, Morpheus talking OOC to you? With a LET member behind him? Hmm... screenshots!
  • SkyJackalSkyJackal Member Posts: 390
    No no sean, not Morpheus. Morphious. ; )

Is that a player?