Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Well...Just A noob snoopin'

What is Risk Your Life? I mean, what kind of MMORPG is it? Is it like a Final Fantasy-ish type game, or something else-ish? What's it about and stuff? The reason is....I just registered for the beta test and I want to know what it is I registered for...

"I am Balmung of the Azure Sky, Descendant of Fianna and I will be rescuing you now..."

----------------------
"I am Balmung of the Azure Sky, Descendant of Fianna and I will be rescuing you now..."

Comments

• AthilasAthilas Member Posts: 39
    Why did you register to the beta if you don't even know the game? 0.o

• balmung_16balmung_16 Member Posts: 35

Sorry...I just read about it right now....

BTW, Why not? Its an MMORPG and you can win a chance to beta test it? Who wouldn't? Besdies, I found out about it anyway, sorry for the inconvien...

BTW, when they say virtual do they ea Virtual Reality or just 3-D graphics...becuase that would be really cool if it was like a virtual game with like a headset, kinda like in .hack// ya know?

----------------------

I do know what .hack is...It is a very good game.

R.Y.L is a real time MMORPG. Which is like .hack

i see......ya know, I really think they should make "The World", you know, the MMORPG that everyone in .hack plays? Ohhh.....that would be really cool! I WOULD LOVE FOR SOMEONE TO MAKE"The World"! Wouldn't you? Ohhh...Id be a Twin Blade! How about you?

----------------------

Always like twin blades ^.^

And I can tell how you like .hack ^^

• HaupersuaznHaupersuazn Member Posts: 40

Well I'll tell you what the game is like. Since no other would seem to tell you. R.Y.L is a action MMORPG. The combat is intensive and it aint boring like all the other hack and slash games. You actually do different stricks all the time with speed. The game doesn't require alot of Computer power so most peaple could run this game fine!. The quest. Is simply awsome, 200 quest for each race!! how cool is that. That is almost like getting 2 quest each lvl. You don't see most game hav'n that. ^^ The amor and wepean has lots of variety. And they are way cool (go to there websites and watch the movies) -- Awsome....!! And the spells in this game, All race can use spells, not just the mages or etc. Warrior can have there own unigue spells specified for there class. And everyone can do wepean smithing.....

I hope i satisfy your answer..... ^_^

I was in the korean beta....

Well thanx Haupersuazn, it seems really cool! Korean beta huh? Wish i could be a beta tester...Are you Korean? Whats it like beta testing? Do you have to preorder the game to beta test, cuz I registered for the Risk your life beta ya know...or do they send you the game and then ask for it back when it releases or do you pay for it in advance and they let you keep or what? How does beta testing work?

----------------------

• HaupersuaznHaupersuazn Member Posts: 40

No im not korea, I'm Vietnames But i know a little korean. Beta testing is just signing up and when you get signed up they would send you a link to go and download the game for free. No fee needed, Just hopefully you have a fast connection and can download a 600mb game.

What the game was like... Hmm...Well i have to say about it is that the game was very good. Got me stuck to the game spending almost the whole day playing the game. I was amuse bye the graphics and the gameplay. And i love being the archer. There are alot of variety of monsters and villans...NOT like fighting a goblin and when you grow a lvl and advance you would fight a giant goblin, then to a huge goblin. R.Y.L isnt like this there are lots of monstor to kill. In the korean beta i didnt realy do any quest because all i wanted to do was lvl and kill other peaple and also get better wepons and amor. The wepeans have alot of variety too... I like the wepeans alot.

That's cool! Sounds really interesting! Sorry about the whole are you Korean bit. It's just you said you were in the Korean beta and I assumed...sorry about that! Anyway, I want to try it now! Wooo Hooo! Hope I make it in the beta test! YAYA! BETA! Hey, how customizable are the characters?

----------------------

----------------------

• DelikarDelikar Member Posts: 28

Who knows man, it's a beta, nobody knows shit besides if the graphics are 2d or 3d, so just leave it at that man....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gaming isn't just a hobby, it's a way of life.

• nornseekernornseeker Member Posts: 2

This may be a beta, but it's not the first beta.  If you bothered to read the thread, you'd notice the guy talk'n about how and why the game is cool.

Man I want to get into this beta.  I missed the signup for the World of Warcraft beta by 10 days...this may just make my summer :)