Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CoV EU trial key.

XephXeph Member Posts: 1

Does anyone know where i can find a EU trial key for city of villain?
I'm from sweden and my rl m8s play CoV and i would like to try it out and play with them.
I used to play WoW before but i'm sick and tired of it..
WoW is just a long grind. And from what i've seen from CoV it's just plain awesome.
I'm not that wealthy enough to just go out and buy stuff so i would really like to make sure this is what i've expected.

Thanks in advance, Xeph.

aaa

Comments

• AmarsirAmarsir Member UncommonPosts: 703

Eeep. No, actually. The only way I know of to get a trial key for the EU servers is from someone who bought the game and has their free trial key left over.

However, you could get the GvE trial from this very site to the US servers and try that out. Our US servers are a little different and a little more populated but basically it's the same thing. I don't know what kind of connection you have but I do know I've played with people from Australia, Kuwait, Japan, and various parts of Europe and they said there wasn't much lag.

In fact, according to this thread in the UK forums it's even easy to change your installation from a US one to an EU one after you buy the game. The only catch is you'll have to start over with new characters. But if you enjoy the game that shouldn't be an issue at all.

Currently playing:
    DC Universe
    Planetside 2
    Magic Online
    Simunomics, the Massive Multiplayer Economic Simulation Game. Play for free.